Registration in Tasmania
Tasmania registration is through the Tasmanian Home Education Advisory Council
New applicants apply with a Plan (outline of programme), while renewing applicants apply with a Plan as well as a Summary (report of previous year’s work).
The Home Education Summary and Plan (HESP) document is sent along with the application.
Members of SouthEast Home Education can receive assistance with their HESP document. We will provide, on request, the following:
1. The THEAC application form;
2. Programme instructions with details on how to complete the HESP (plan), including explanations of the terms and examples;
3. A template for the HESP Plan document;
4. A Scope and Sequence for copy and past purposes into the Plan document;
5. When applicable, instructions for completing the Summary part of the HESP.