Members – $20 for the whole family.
Guests – Free of charge!
Please bring a plate of finger food to share.
Dates and locations for our 2019-2020 Celebrations
- Brisbane (Narangba) – Saturday December 7th, 2019; 1:30 for a 2:00 start, followed by afternoon tea; at SCEE offices.
- Sydney (Barden Ridge) – Saturday, February 1st, 2020; 1:30 for a 2pm start, followed by afternoon tea.
- Hobart (Glenorchy) – Thursday, 6th February, 2020; 6pm for a 6:30 start followed by supper.
- Melbourne (Kew) – Saturday, 8th February, 2020; 1:30 for a 2pm start followed by afternoon tea.
- Perth (Wembley) – Saturday, February 15th, 2020; 6pm for a 6:30 start, followed by supper.
Maps (Log in first)
Please make your payment at the time of your R.S.V.P. Remember to apply for awards and certificates. Contact us if you have any questions.
A.C.E. Student Convention is an integral part of your students’ education. Convention is structured on sound educational principles and incorporates many areas not directly covered by PACE work. This leads to a well-rounded curriculum within the school or homeschool structure. Convention presents opportunities for students to network and socialise with their peers, and to work in groups and teams. It also provides external assessment of their entries.
Australian Regional Student Convention this year (2019) will be in Rawson Village, between Monday 11th November to Friday 15th November.