Join our team at Accelerate Christian Home Schooling each Friday for InterFace or Friday Chat!
These hour long Zoom interactive meetings will be held each Friday at noon (Brisbane time).
- InterFace: This is aimed at being a purely social opportunity for parents and children. Our hope is that families can form positive connections and exchange contact details, especially children. After a brief welcome from your hosts, we set up "break-out rooms" so that parents and children may talk freely amongst themselves. At least one parent is required to be present with their child/children.
InterFace sessions will be held around the middle of each month.
- Friday Chat: This is aimed at parents, although children are welcome to sit in.
Friday Chat sessions will have three parts:
- Training and Tips (hopefully interesting and valuable information relevant for all);
- Testimonies (where one or two parents are invited to tell us about their homeschooling journey;
- Q and A (where parents may field any question about... anything.
Join our InterFace or
Friday Chat Zoom meeting
Members: See past recordings of our meetings.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?