Members – $20 for the whole family.
Guests – Free of charge!
Please bring a plate of finger food to share.
- Brisbane (Narangba) – Saturday December 1st; 1:30 for a 2:00 start, followed by afternoon tea; at SCEE offices.
- Perth (Mullaloo) – Saturday, January 19th; 6pm for a 6:30 start, followed by supper.
- Sydney (Barden Ridge) – Saturday, February 2nd; 1:30 for a 2pm start, followed by afternoon tea.
- Hobart (Glenorchy) – Wednesday, 6th February; 6pm for a 6:30 start followed by supper.
- George Town (North Tasmania) – Thursday, 7th February; 6pm for a 6:30 start followed by supper.
- Melbourne (Narre Warren) – Saturday, 9th February; 1:30 for a 2pm start followed by afternoon tea.
Please make your payment at the time of your R.S.V.P. Remember to apply for awards and certificates. Contact us if you have any questions.
A.C.E. Student Convention is an integral part of your students’ education. Convention is structured on sound educational principles and incorporates many areas not directly covered by PACE work. This leads to a well-rounded curriculum within the school or homeschool structure. Convention presents opportunities for students to network and socialise with their peers, and to work in groups and teams. It also provides external assessment of their entries.